Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 20 years ago I lived near the base of the Rincon Mountains on an acre that was all grass... cheap, cheap water. When I first started mowing using a gas mower, it took two days. The only good that came from it was I lost weight. Then I bought a tractor mower and it literally took only 45 minutes. Plus, since it had a bright headlight, I could still mow at dusk.

We have been getting a lot of rain these past months. Today as well. Hopefully, @Dave Sarber, you have some type of tractor mower to make it easier.....

About 20 years ago I lived near the base of the Rincon Mountains on an acre that was all grass... cheap, cheap water. When I first started mowing using a gas mower, it took two days. The only good that came from it was I lost weight. Then I bought a tractor mower and it literally took only 45 minutes. Plus, since it had a bright headlight, I could still mow at dusk.

We have been getting a lot of rain these past months. Today as well. Hopefully, @Dave Sarber, you have some type of tractor mower to make it easier.....

Ha! The only easy day was yesterday!

To be honest, everything dies in the summer. I just mow in the spring so I don't have knee high dry weeds. I get some pretty intense lightning in july-august, so dry weeds are contraindicated.

Last edited:
My weeds are doing exceptionally well so far this year. Just mowed the front 1/2 acre last week, and it's due again.

Ha! The only easy day was yesterday!

To be honest, everything dies in the summer. I just mow in the spring so I don't have knee high dry weeds. I get some pretty intense lightning in july-august, so dry weeds are contraindicated.

Oh noooooo! Not your hop plants!!! Please say it ain't so!!!

I found this on an Arizona road when bicycle touring.

Colonial 020.jpg

Clearly it is a tool that you can use to eliminate
those all too common pesky triangular-encapsulated exclamation marks
finger and palm prints
exclamation marks that fall with water from the ceiling
and family members including pets when waived in a back and forth motion

Back