Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20200329_112136128_HDR.jpg

It happened! All sounds good until you check out the website. They actually have way more stuff than what is on the website.

436655e80d2196af67.jpg

436655e80d219710ed.jpg

Tiny bit of home improvement. The light on top of the mirror cabinet has been busted for something like two years and I`ve been rocking a screw clamp spotlight at the corner of the mirror, that gave up the ghost last night as well so decided it`s high time to DW. LED strip gifted from neighbor, old transformer off my treasure chest of salvaged parts, two sockets and a rod of stick-on wire canal from hardware store. Overall cost a wee bit under a tenner, power drain a whopping 2.4watts.

i figure i'm helping save the environment, and everyone else is obsessed with tp....so......

onthehole.jpeg

(for the record, that was a stock photo of a rag bucket)

Tulip fields...Definitely pretty....and random...

View attachment 674249

I was born when my parents lived on a tulip farm outside Denver, CO. They didn’t work there, it just happened that the owners had a small rental house available when my folks moved there in 1950. I remember going there to visit when I was a little kid in the mid 50s.

If you caught the farm in full bloom that must've been a spectacular sight!

About a half mile from my parents home there was a classic victorian home with an equally classic english tea garden in back that also had a small, maybe 1/4 acre to one side that was filled with tulips. They always had it open to the public during the full bloom period so it was a total mob scene with cars parked on both sides of the road for a half mile :)

Cheers!

although December 5th, 1933 is recognized as the end of Prohibition - when the 21st Amendment to the US Constitution officially repealed the 18th and made alcohol legal again - Congress declared the brewing, sale and consumption of beer legal, effective April 7th of that year

today, we celebrate National Beer Day in the US

"I think this would be a good time for a beer." - FDR

94.jpg

Latest posts

Back