Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try shark fishing without a fighting chair, that’s a pretty good workout.
My uncle took his BIL fishing near Valdez, AK and caught a 125lb halibut. It was a struggle to get the big fish into the boat. Just as he is getting the tail in, a big shark surfaced and snapped at it. Freaked him out so bad that he couldn't fish any more - packed up and booked it back to shore!
maxresdefault.jpg

(Not his pic, but this is the Random Pic Thread...)

As a drain cleaner I get spayed with sewage daily. Sucks when you catch it in the eye or mouth! Between plumbing and the Marine Corps I have a strong immune system. I still get sick about once a year, sometimes once every two years.
I had a friend who was an antivaxer. He claimed he just licked all the toys when he picked up his kids at daycare. Fuggin germ machines.

My uncle took his BIL fishing near Valdez, AK and caught a 125lb halibut. It was a struggle to get the big fish into the boat. Just as he is getting the tail in, a big shark surfaced and snapped at it. Freaked him out so bad that he couldn't fish any more - packed up and booked it back to shore!
maxresdefault.jpg

(Not his pic, but this is the Random Pic Thread...)
Well, that’s understandable. At least he got his halibut!

10 colors? Wow...

When I was a kid, the most colors we could get in a pen was 4. kids today have no idea of the backwards technology we had to deal with way back in the Space Age.

They think you're old if you were born before Google

GTFO... we were born before color TV

Get off my lawn

20200305_111045.jpeg

Last edited:
Back