Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0658645E-74B0-4D3D-843B-F0139FDF03D7.jpeg

We were also there in December. [emoji1]

We’re DVC and had a big family vacation (12 people) and we had some left over points so just the wife and I are going for a few days.

Can’t wait to ride the new ride. It opened while we were there but didn’t get a chance to ride it.
The new ride is like a combination of a tour, that's like a 3D motion, mixed with a ride. Very cool.

The picture of the detention Is from the new ride.

believe me, it's a highly idealized version of me. the body is thinner, the hair is thicker and not gray

back on topic... if the topic is now big chickens, we take you to Marietta, GA

View attachment 667086
I was in Marietta, GA in early 1991 (about the time the Gulf War began) and I remember that Big Chicken! It was the local landmark... Sad to see it's a KFC now

we lived on Buford Hwy, right next to Dekalb-P'Tree airport & my roommates worked at the KFC in Doraville (which, looking at Google maps is a pile of rubble now). no reason to truck out to the Big Chicken

I was in Marietta, GA in early 1991 (about the time the Gulf War began) and I remember that Big Chicken! It was the local landmark... Sad to see it's a KFC now

Could there be more than one? This is the one I remember on Cobb Rd, pic from google street view. Doesn’t look like the same chicken, does it?
IMG_7488.JPG

Back