Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28-19.jpg.pro-cmg.jpg

Dear Anonymous, please DM me so we may discuss your experience and let us know what we can do to get your review up to a full 5 stars

we look forward to you pooping here again. bring your friends!

(the BigHair, with MS Paint & too much time on her hands. & hell, yes, I'm hanging it on my bathroom door... she included a frame)

robs bathroom review.jpg

I could send you the rest of this one and you could make your own blended peanut butter tobacco whiskey. Perhaps you could call it “vomit”, or maybe “a teenagers liquor fusion”.
(Yes, it’s that bad)
659F5590-A7A2-4590-A251-6F4E6BB7DEE9.jpeg

I could send you the rest of this one and you could make your own blended peanut butter tobacco whiskey. Perhaps you could call it “vomit”, or maybe “a teenagers liquor fusion”.
(Yes, it’s that bad)
View attachment 660499
If a whisky drinker died and went to hell...

(Yes, it’s that bad)
View attachment 660499

How many of you are old enough to remember Boones Farm and Ripple?

Oh yeah, and the 151!

Ahh Boones farm. My first apartment was decorated with full and empty bottles. Similar to the witches house in Hansel and Gretel, except the quarry was strictly feminine and 18+.

How many of you are old enough to remember Boones Farm and Ripple?

Oh yeah, and the 151!

Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill, Wild Irish Rose, TJ Swan Easy Nights and Mellow Mornings. Can't remember the TJ Afternoon variety. And lets not forget Mad Dog 20/20!

All are part of a misspent youth.

Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill, Wild Irish Rose, TJ Swan Easy Nights and Mellow Mornings. Can't remember the TJ Afternoon variety. And lets not forget Mad Dog 20/20!

Yeah, I remember slipping my dad a pint of blackberry Brandy (MD?). He slept all afternoon, and puked all night!

You forgot Annie Green Springs. And, while it wasn’t cheap wine, who remembers Sloe Gin and OJ? The infamous “sloe screw”.

It was before I was actually able to drink by a few years (early 70s) but I think I recall the small bottle of ripple was less than a quarter.

I don't recall what if anything it was mixed with but Sloe Gin was the first thing to make me puke.

It was before I was actually able to drink by a few years (early 70s) but I think I recall the small bottle of ripple was less than a quarter.

I don't recall what if anything it was mixed with but Sloe Gin was the first thing to make me puke.

I think my first interview with the porcelain god was precipitated by Two Fingers Tequila. Paint thinner.

You forgot Annie Green Springs. And, while it wasn’t cheap wine, who remembernfamous “sloe screw”.[/QUOTE

I remember something called sno shoe or sloe shoe. It was in pint or half pint hip flask bottles and contained a mixture of blackberry flavored brandy and sloe gin. It seemed like almost every farmer or snowmobile rider had a pint of it or one of the horribly sweet American "schnapps" in their coveralls all winter long (late 70's).

Or, maybe it was only the farmers I knew, lol.

Back