Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RedGreen.jpg

Nice. I'm looking at getting a Weber Genesis II 410...I already have a Weber Smoky Mountain Smoker 22.5".
You sound like you're in the same boat as i am....

I have a Charbroil cabinet smoker that works off of gas and wood chips. My other Charbroil is a old rusted out grill where I can't get parts for in Lowes or Home Depot. So I wanted a replacement grill that can smoke too.

Now I can do either wood chips or pellets. I'm thinking that the cabinet's main job will be smoking barley for my endless thirst for rauchbier. The Traeger will be primarily for food.

I've saved up peanut and pistachio shells and for smoking barley too. Traeger won't handle that! Good work for the Charbroil. Lol

You sound like you're in the same boat as i am....

I have a Charbroil cabinet smoker that works off of gas and wood chips. My other Charbroil is a old rusted out grill where I can't get parts for in Lowes or Home Depot. So I wanted a replacement grill that can smoke too.

Now I can do either wood chips or pellets. I'm thinking that the cabinet's main job will be smoking barley for my endless thirst for rauchbier. The Traeger will be primarily for food.

I've saved up peanut and pistachio shells and for smoking barley too. Traeger won't handle that! Good work for the Charbroil. Lol

I live out in Farmlandia, USA. My closest (fill in the blank with big store name) (like Lowe's) is 30-35 miles away.

I just buy Rauchmalz. I used to work about a mile from Weyermann (Bamberg).

Yeah, I have BHG gas grill that's obsolete and no parts available. I'm running on 3 flats and an inner tube (making due) until I can make up my mind to buy it's replacement.

My birthday is next week and I haven't gotten myself anything for the last 3 Christmases. I'm not cheap. I just can't find anything I want to buy. I did purchase 2-3 guitars, but ended taking them back.

Last month I purchased a 2018 Honda Accord EX-L, 2.0T with Navigation for $32,400 (paid cash). I save $25k a year from my pension so I'll have that money back in the bank in just over a year from now.

Back