Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fark_RU9CgglXRewOcs3YeznMYcDwogs.jpg

I told my wife if she wants her coffee she has to touch my sausage first.
View attachment 841272

Edit, to explain the ring bologna label. I couldn't fit "smoked venison ring bologna in wrong casings" on the label. But hey it tastes great.
I know your beer is great, now I have to stop by for a sample of your ring bologna! Love venison!

I told my wife if she wants her coffee she has to touch my sausage first.
View attachment 841272

Edit, to explain the ring bologna label. I couldn't fit "smoked venison ring bologna in wrong casings" on the label. But hey it tastes great.

Nobody needs that many crackers for that amount of sausage

When I lived in Alaska, it was not uncommon for avalanches to close the road between my town and Anchorage where I worked. The bummer was that the avalanches usually happened when I was at work, so I couldn't get home for hours, days and once for over a week. I then developed a friendship with a guy who owned a plane and had a hangar at the dirt strip in my small town. When a big avalanche closed the road while I was at work, I asked him to pick me up and fly me home. I then called work and told them there had been an avalanche and I wouldn't be able to make it into work for a few days!

Oh, by the way, my town had a ski resort and the skiing was great while the road was closed. Great snow and nobody from Anchorage could get there!

Last edited:
When I lived in Alaska, it was not uncommon for avalanches to close the road between my town and Anchorage where I worked. The bummer was that the avalanches usually happened when I was at work, so I couldn't get home for hours, days and once for over a week. I then developed a friendship with a guy who owned a plane and had a hangar at the dirt strip in my small town. When a big avalanche closed the road while I was at work, I asked him to pick me up and fly me home. I then called work and told them there had been an avalanche and I wouldn't be able to make it into work for a few days!

Oh, by the way, my town had a ski resort and the skiing was great while the road was closed. Great snow and nobody from Anchorage could get there!
That's what a snowmobile is for...

Back