Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also available at the grocier... Post Number 8,600. :rockin:

ratatue.jpg

I've worked as a maintenance man long enough to know that Women's restrooms are hands-down way more disgusting than Men's wash rooms. WTF?

Today seems like a good time to let things slide for the rest of the week.

zqaJKAd.gif

asking my friends in Maryland. the GOOD PEOPLE of the FREE STATE! please contact your local senators to support the amendments to the bill proposed by the Brewers Association of Maryland. this is a horse**** law, backed by macro breweries and distributors, who are losing business to small breweries who sell their own beer on their own property without distributing.

it puts a cap on how much beer a brewery can sell in their own taprooms per year. imagine, a popular brewery could reach that cap in the summer and have to close for business the rest of the year. the brewery BY LAW would be LIMITED TO a GOVERNMENT REGULATED annual revenue

it also would eliminate collaborative brewing, something unique to the brewing industry. competing restaurants or stores never join forces to sell their products. the majority of collaborative brewing I've seen is for charity events or fund raising.

View attachment 1490392067026.jpg

Curious to what the cap is... we are about to allow tap room sales for the first time in GA and that will be capped at 3000 barrels. Not even our largest breweries will come close to hitting that, so we are all ecstatic!

Curious to what the cap is... we are about to allow tap room sales for the first time in GA and that will be capped at 3000 barrels. Not even our largest breweries will come close to hitting that, so we are all ecstatic!

An Avery spin-off is opening a tasting room in Decatur, but I understand they can only serve 3 oz at time. I think they are calling it a tasting room though.

WTF caused this?

Looks like a stage prank that got more result than anticipated.

They were expecting something as they have a piece of glass/plexiglass they are holding between them and the vacuum.

I see a cigarette on the floor so I would assume they are sucking up a flammable powder and then the cigarette to set it off. They are making a grain elevator explosion on a smaller scale.

I do something similar each year at Halloween http://blog.skylighter.com/fireworks/2014/07/cremora-fireball-tips.html

Vacuuming a cigarette butt in a vacuum filled with gunpowder.

https://imgur.com/rnIxUrI

Latest posts

Back