Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight? Who waits that long on St Paddy's?
True, sometimes you only need to reach over and get that beer.

9v0Y9Kz.gif

TBH never seen a milk bag in my life. One would think such a container would burst easily and be cumbersome to store in the fridge. Ain't nuttin wrong with a cardboard box or whatever jug they are called that you can light up your fireplace afterwards with. Though been wondering why do they put a plastic cap on those nowadays too. FFS if you're so ham fisted that you can't get a daym milk carton open and closed the way they're supposed to without the extra pollution then do the world a favor and don't have kids.

TBH never seen a milk bag in my life. One would think such a container would burst easily and be cumbersome to store in the fridge. Ain't nuttin wrong with a cardboard box or whatever jug they are called that you can light up your fireplace afterwards with. Though been wondering why do they put a plastic cap on those nowadays too. FFS if you're so ham fisted that you can't get a daym milk carton open and closed the way they're supposed to without the extra pollution then do the world a favor and don't have kids.

Must be under 30. Milk was always in a bag in my day in middle/grade school

Most gas stations that sell coffee have half & half in a big bag, stuffed in box. Gotta slice off the teet to get your milk. It's that big insulated box that you push the button for cream.

Any of us that use cornie kegs can now thank that soda is now being delivered in a bag, stuffed in box.

We might be serving our friends beer in a bag. LOL

View attachment 1490073991202.jpg

View attachment 1490074001377.jpg

worked at McDs years ago, shake and sundae mix came in those milk bags

back when McDonald's chocolate shakes actually looked chocolate and not just slightly less white than their vanilla shake

Back