Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the weekend! Time to tackle all your home improvement chores... simultaneously!

c9z5VR0.jpg

That would result in 4-5 hours of continuous cursing. And me sprinting to the shut off valve yelling at everyone along the way.

Mom:I made us a healthy brunch, with a sandwich spread and fresh squeezed juice.
Dad:eek:pens Papa John's app on his phone.

Note the single piece of lettuce and tomato on the moms plate. I mean, where did this photographer go to school?

Or maybe the kids get oj and mom and dad have mimosas on the DL.

I hope everything has stayed on track for everyone so far this week.

BQgqXXI.gif

The week's almost over, time to start dancing like no one's watching!

0zsqFUF.gif

Nuttin special, 10L bottling that's all, just have one of those sprayers laying around unused for years so figured why not make a batch to have it when needed, it's not going bad sitting in the sprayer is it?

Nuttin special, 10L bottling that's all, just have one of those sprayers laying around unused for years so figured why not make a batch to have it when needed, it's not going bad sitting in the sprayer is it?

Not if you used distilled water. Tap water, yea, at some point.
If tap water, just play a game called Sanitize the House. Start in the bathroom. Move to the kitchen. Then the laundry, because, who ever cleans their laundry room? Probably should...

Not if you used distilled water. Tap water, yea, at some point.
If tap water, just play a game called Sanitize the House. Start in the bathroom. Move to the kitchen. Then the laundry, because, who ever cleans their laundry room? Probably should...

Wellp. If you have pH testing papers use one if it is still strongly acidic it's okay. I've had a spray bottle made up for many many months

Back