Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Uncle was 83 & living in a home for about 5 years. My brother & I would show up & take him out to lunch or dinner all the time. We would always ask him, "Now that we've eaten.......................... what do you want to do?"

:) 100% of the time he would like to go to a different strip club. :rockin: Drink beer, smoke cigars, flirt with the gals. He was in a wheelchair so the gals would always give us front row seats. Treated him like a KING! The other patrons would be trippin! "Who is that guy!?"

We would show up and the ENTIRE MALE POPULATION of the nursing home would want to go with us! The nurses had no clue.

He was quite the BMOC! :mug:

L. I. F. E.
G. O. A. L. S.

My floccin hero

It's Friday- I hope no one drops in on you unexpectedly this weekend.

rQChpgh.jpg

My dad, grandpa and I was standing in the garage in a circle talking while my brother was up in the attic running a new tv line, he came all the way through, landed on his butt, right in the middle of the 3 of us. Good thing he didn't hit one of us, it could of been bad

My wife spotted this at our last visit to the supermarket. Same store, you can see the other while standing at the first.

y7x4.jpg

Normal candy aisle

y7xL.jpg

`Murica -shelf.

First question: What is the issue here? There's two different packaging with two different quantities of product. Both are a small amount compared to a KG. I wouldn't expect the price/kg to be the same.

Second question: WTF does this does this have to do with America? If people in Finland can't figure out to buy the better value, what is it to we Americans?

C`mon you don`t find it hilarious that the package change plus being in the "import" shelf is supposed to justify the 3,4x price/kg? Specially when placed so that both can be seen at the same time? I don`t expect the price to be the same but that difference to me is just ludicrous. I don`t remember saying people would have been running for the boxes either.

:beard:
My wife spotted this at our last visit to the supermarket. Same store, you can see the other while standing at the first.

y7x4.jpg

Normal candy aisle

y7xL.jpg

`Murica -shelf.

First question: What is the issue here? There's two different packaging with two different quantities of product. Both are a small amount compared to a KG. I wouldn't expect the price/kg to be the same.

Second question: WTF does this does this have to do with America? If people in Finland can't figure out to buy the better value, what is it to we Americans?

Its the 1.49 pu$$i that I like... :D ..... but its cazy sour.... :eek:

Hey, if you're going to tip one back tonight after work, be wise about it!

bLpmacR.jpg

So, you cut through the water line with the circular saw in an attempt to facilitate pulling up the floor boards? That's sh*tty. Time to start drinking.;)

Back