Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random enough?
PA_15475554.jpeg

Here's some random for you...

... All related to as to why you were late for work or a no-show.

View attachment 652734
Chicago Edition? We need that in NE Ohio too. Dumbfounding how the first snowflake falls and 10 million idiots who took driver's ed. in a blizzard suddenly forget how to drive at all.

I think he dropped a set of keys in the sewer.... Maybe he just saw a shiny object down there.

Last edited by a moderator:
"reheat pizza"

I understand these are words from the English language, but their pairing together makes no sense to me
Yeah, can't stand that stuff the way they bring it to the door. Have to throw it in the fridge overnight. Then it's pretty damn near the perfect food.

I know... LoL.

I took them at breakfast. After washing my hands from cracking the eggs. I thought damn that looks like a beer from here. Took both pictures with this thread in mind.

https://ohlardy.com/fermented-eggs/

"Yes, fermented eggs. You may think, is that even possible? Yes!!! It IS possible and they are fantastic."

I'm not so sure about this, but what the 7734. I'm fermenting jalapenos so I may give it a go.
:goat:

https://ohlardy.com/fermented-eggs/

"Yes, fermented eggs. You may think, is that even possible? Yes!!! It IS possible and they are fantastic."

I'm not so sure about this, but what the 7734. I'm fermenting jalapenos so I may give it a go.
:goat:
If I was to eat three of those you'd be saying,

"Oh-lordy. Them's some bad rotten-ass farts. What crawled up your ass and died?"

If I was to eat three of those you'd be saying,

"Oh-lordy. Them's some bad rotten-ass farts. What crawled up your ass and died?"
Simpler to just take the A-B approach. Eat hard boiled eggs with a fermented beverage, let the two components mix on the way down. You'll still fart plenty.

Back