Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here's the other half...

IMG_20191112_094809725_HDR~2.jpg

Word to the wise: If one of your posts is deleted and you don’t know why, or you think it should not have been deleted, discuss your concern with a moderator. Do not repost the material without getting prior approval from the mod team.

doug293cz
HBT Moderator

LOL, now i want post the tits and ass avatars.....caused such a fuss....but this will have to do....

chopsouey.jpg

Earworms? If you have young kids or grandkids, just wait 'til the Frozen sequel comes out.
My first batch of grandkids were smitten with Frozen. It took years to get that song out of my head.
And now the second batch of grandkids are ripe for the pickin' :drunk:

Word to the wise: If one of your posts is deleted and you don’t know why, or you think it should not have been deleted, discuss your concern with a moderator. Do not repost the material without getting prior approval from the mod team.

doug293cz
HBT Moderator

He knows not what he do, when he do it.... LoL

LOL, now i want post the Road-Runner and Wily E. Coyote avatars.....caused such a fuss....but this will have to do....

Fixed That Just For You - LoL

See video for ex-splatation.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm fresh out of ears to have these blasted worms in. Now they're rasslin' in my canals.

I have worked hard to develop the most obnoxious monotone scratchy karaoke voice for that song.

I also use the voice for Best Friends Girl by The Cars.
What about Jesse's Girl by Rick Springfield?

Do you wish....

.....you could bang Jesse's Girl?

Last edited:
Thread has been reopened. Keep your posts within HBT rules, specifically rule #3"
"3. Absolutely NO discussion of religion, politics, or other controversial topics outside of the Debate forum. Debate Forum is a Supporting Member only forum for heated topics like politics, Government, religion, philosophy and the like."
Trying to be humorous or topical by referencing current events even remotely political can get your posts deleted. Testing the limits can put you over the line, and action may be taken without notice.

Also, attempting to litigate moderator actions in open forums is not allowed. If you have issues with moderation, take it up with the mod team.

If this thread starts drifting out of control again, it will be closed again.

doug293cz
HBT Moderator

I have worked hard to develop the most obnoxious monotone scratchy karaoke voice for that song.

I also use the voice for Best Friends Girl by The Cars.

That song is so versatile that anybody... I mean ANYBODY can karaoke it.
The more obnoxious and nails-across-the-chalkboard effect you can belt out "ROXXXXANE!!" the better....:p:p

Latest posts

Back