Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Save the Planet!™

IMG_20191004_090910.jpeg

Last edited:
Had to replace ALL my stickers & decals, except one...

That "home brewer" one from Brew Hardware has been on my car since I got both 6 years ago

I've been thinking about putting the carboy volume calibration stickers on my side window, because that cracks me up thinking about using my car as a FV

Shameless uncompensated endorsement: https://www.brewhardware.com/product_p/decalhomebrewer.htm

20190925_072414.jpeg

Last edited:
Had to replace ALL my stickers & decals, except one...

That "home brewer" one from Brew Hardware has been on my car since I got both 6 years ago

I've been thinking about putting the carboy volume calibration stickers on my side window, because that cracks me up thinking about using my car as a FV

Shameless uncompensated endorsement: https://www.brewhardware.com/product_p/decalhomebrewer.htm

View attachment 646936

Put a stick-on fermometer on your side window, too. You'll have volume AND temp covered. ;)

I grew up within a 15 minute bicycle ride of Hanscom AFB where lots of spook stuff was being tested during the Cold War era. Not sporting a particularly long main strip occasionally a B-52 hauling a big load of equipment on a test flight would light up the JATOs.

Lots o' smoke and noise = pretty darned cool to a group of 12 year olds :)

I grew up within a 15 minute bicycle ride of Hanscom AFB where lots of spook stuff was being tested during the Cold War era. Not sporting a particularly long main strip occasionally a B-52 hauling a big load of equipment on a test flight would light up the JATOs.

Lots o' smoke and noise = pretty darned cool to a group of 12 year olds :)

I grew up at Lincoln AFB, which at that time was a SAC base. My dad used to take us out to the end of the runway, where there was a chain link fence and a ditch. We'd get down in the ditch and the B52's wouldn't clear that fence by much. That would definitely vibrate your guts!

I would be happy if the Nationals didn't advance any further, but it would be totally worth it to take a Redskins 0-16 season in exchange for the Nats winning the World Series

just so Satan knows this deal is on the table

and On-Topic: epic trolling of Bryce Harper

71845300_10220487183433336_5625442164507934720_n.jpg

Back