Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67194462_985588758452377_8652108405432909824_n.jpg

I guess none of you are racist cannibals. I'm not either. In these days I guess you take the risk that somebody might actually think you are one.

I'm wondering what sauces they have and the sides they serve. Hopefully not kidney and beans. I hate kidneys and kidney beans or any combination of their of the sort.

I guess none of you are racist cannibals. I'm not either. In these days I guess you take the risk that somebody might actually think you are one.

I'm wondering what sauces they have and the sides they serve. Hopefully not kidney and beans. I hate kidneys and kidney beans or any combination of their of the sort.

It looked to be a Philippian Island.

I'm with you on the kidneys, but most beans are OK except those evil lima beans. Got a free dessert with dinner at a Chinese restaurant once was not a fan of red beans in a thick sugary syrup.

I mucked with their internet connection. I kept that know how to myself. Loved to wait until the boys were just about to finish a hard 20min battle then do a soft-router reset from my computer.
Hehehe!

The struggle is real. I have our wireless set up right now so I can do a shut down/soft boot from my phone. My kids live on WiFi.

Perhaps. But all of our phones are registered yet according to the call counter on my quasi landline (FiOS) we average around a dozen spam calls each day, every one of them spoofing the CID, and most of those showing local exchange origins.

We've gotten spam calls using CIDs of people we actually know. And yesterday we got four calls all sporting our landline number as the CID :drunk:

Perhaps. But all of our phones are registered yet according to the call counter on my quasi landline (FiOS) we average around a dozen spam calls each day, every one of them spoofing the CID, and most of those showing local exchange origins.

We've gotten spam calls using CIDs of people we actually know. And yesterday we got four calls all sporting our landline number as the CID :drunk:
That's a bummer. I noticed a marked reduction in robocalls when I registered for the Do Not Call list on my old phone.

Sounds like you need a software solution.
On my Pixel 3 Google has blocked 100% of spam calls after I enabled the spam call blocker.

^that^ is hilarious!

[...]
On my Pixel 3 Google has blocked 100% of spam calls after I enabled the spam call blocker.

tbh, cellular spam hasn't been much of a problem, though I'm not sure registering both phones made any difference in that regard. And recently VZW seems to have become relatively proactive in tagging the spam calls that do get to us.

It's the "landline" that gets 95% of the BS calls - ironically, the majority of them for alternative electricity sourcing when I live in a municipal power district where alternative sourcing is not a legit option. Then there's the random collection of unsolicited offers for pretty much anything one can imagine, distantly followed by the "This Is Microsoft Tech Support And Your Computer Is Malfunctioning" type of calls....

Cheers! (htg, those slay me :D)

I like the spam calls that show up as MY cell number on my cell. Guess I can put that on the DNC list??

I have a pixel 3 that has screening feature that takes the person's message. If they hang up without a message I mark it as spam.

It's a robo message so it's like revenge to the caller. LoL

I like when people call me and tell me to stop calling them.

I recently got a voice mail from a company doing a pitch to sell their technology for being able to send spam directly into peoples voicemail boxes. If your phone rings once then you get a voicemail they are the guys that enable it.

Last edited:
Back