Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a Finnish thing. The town I grew up has a large Finnish community. I tried it once. It didn't taste horrible. Tasted like tar. If that's what you're into.
I remember a shampoo to. Almost couldn't inhale in a hot shower
Yea tar flavored pastilles are the shiz, just doesn`t work with a drink... well other than an ice cold shot that is :D

florida.jpg

If I ever get the chance to build my own planet, the continents are going to be on rails, running north and south. Pick your climate and move with it. This place was badly designed.

Build your planet with no axial tilt. Live near the equator. Expect visitors.

I'll bring beer and pizza.

On today’s date 151 years ago, Monday, January 27, 1868, an obscure Polish-American bartender & general laborer by the name of Frank “Rocky” Fiegel (1868-1947) was born in Poland. Late in his life, Rocky Fiegel became somewhat famous as the real-life inspiration for E. C. Segar’s ever-popular cartoon character Popeye The Sailor.
Local folklore in Chester, Illinois, Segar's hometown, claims that Frank “Rocky” Fiegel was the real-life inspiration for the character Popeye. He had a prominent chin, sinewy physique, characteristic pipe, & a propensity & agile skill for fist-fighting. Fiegel died on March 24, 1947 never having married. His gravestone has the image of Popeye engraved on it. The town of Chester erected a statue of Popeye in Fiegel’s honor, which still stands today.

tumblr_nv2b41Np0K1s7e5k5o1_1280.jpg

Back