Random goodness

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bierhaus15

Reaction score
Get this, I am at the gym today doing my usual workout and this girl comes up to me and starts chitchatting. I was like ok, your good looking, continue... Well, she starts talking about getting a boob job and I started saying something like, "well you dont need one" and BAM! she shows me the *twins.*

Thats is all. It is gonna be a good day. :tank:

Sweet. The ny lottoery is like 90 million. man this has been a great day.

Meh. She is just a flirty little tease, who probably got the boob job just so she could walk around showing them off to random strangers. That is how she gets her thrills. You, sir, have been used.

Meh. She is just a flirty little tease, who probably got the boob job just so she could walk around showing them off to random strangers. That is how she gets her thrills. You, sir, have been used.

the way i read the op, she was talking about "getting" a boob job, like she needed to get one, not that she had already gotten one. but damn, who gives a schite about schemantics, if a random girl shows me her goods, in an intimate chatting type scenario such as this, or even a random flashing from a car, or whatever, i would be quite pleased. i have several friends, girlfriends of friends, friends of the wife, etc. that will come over and get plastered and show everyone the goods, which is somewhat exciting. BUT a random, a true "random", i can't remember the last time i've encountered a set of true randoms. i hope it happens today. i could use it right about now.

the way i read the op, she was talking about "getting" a boob job, like she needed to get one, not that she had already gotten one...BUT a random, a true "random", i can't remember the last time i've encountered a set of true randoms. i hope it happens today. i could use it right about now.

yeah, i think it was more of an attempt to make her feel better about herself, like getting confirmation that she had a nice pair; and didn't need a boob job to fit in with the other plastic, vanity hoes that populate gyms in the wee morning. the whole thing seemed very sincere, like i was the one doing her the favor. considering the competition girls put on each other to look the best, i'm almost surprised this type of thing doesn't happen more often, especially while at the gym.

I was just happy as hell to see a nice pair at 9am and it kept a smile on my face for the rest of the day. And it makes me want to go to the gym more often. ;)

I was just happy as hell to see a nice pair at 9am and it kept a smile on my face for the rest of the day. And it makes me want to go to the gym more often. ;)

If this were a more common occurrence, I'd be at the gym a hell of a lot more than my 3-4x per week.

Back