• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Ranco ETC-111000 (wired), 15.5G Fermentor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokinghole

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for $55 shipped on the RANCO, I'll knock $10 for local buyer.

$150 for the Yeast Brink/Fermentor. I don't have any 4" TC stuff for the top, I never got around to buying it before I got too busy to really use the thing. I will not ship this. Shipping will be high and it's a pain to box, I recently shipped some 10G cornys and I won't do that again. If no on wants to buy local, I'll just hold onto it. I might have a direct use for it with in a year. It needs a little cleaning, I had it outside for a bit. I'll clean it up prior to sale.

Located in Harrisburg, PA.

IMG_20171011_071226.jpg

IMG_20171011_071237.jpg

IMG_20171112_095825.jpg

Nope, I can find a use for it at that price. I did a quick search and didn't see any wired. If you can get it new and shipped/wired go for it. They're not tough to wire. Get it for $55, buy a $5-$10 extension cord, cut it up and you have a brand new one for $60-65.

I'll do $45. And that feels like giving in to a low-ball offer.

Back