Raleigh Area Group Grain Buy-Round 4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walker said:
The best part is how they confuse ezzie. THAT **** is funny.

Lol, I'll laugh at a joke at my expense. You guys should hang out with me, I'm just as silly in person. You'd be surprised at the stuff that confuses me.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Home Brew Talk

Lol, I'll laugh at a joke at my expense. You guys should hang out with me, I'm just as silly in person. You'd be surprised at the stuff that confuses me.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Home Brew Talk

Hahaha. I like that. That's a great attitude. I think you're gonna fit-in just fine. Walker, buy this man a beer.

I'm going to pay first thing when I get home. They block google docs here at work.

I wanna get this thing rollin!

several people have PMed me to let me know that they paid.

like I even care... the ball is in Reel's court now. I'm done. :D

Yep. Funds are rolling in. I'll do the necessary bookkeeping tonight and update Walker's spreadsheet so everyone can see the order status.

I know better than to touch those though. She has a fifth sense for that. Last time I tried to re-possess them...I....well.....it's too painful to share.

A fifth sense for that huh? So which one of the classic 5 is she missing? With as much as you post on here and GRABASS, I would assume it's hearing. You must be lonely with no one to talk to.

A fifth sense for that huh? So which one of the classic 5 is she missing? With as much as you post on here and GRABASS, I would assume it's hearing. You must be lonely with no one to talk to.

I was hoping someone would catch on to that. She has all the normal senses, but her hearing is her sixth sense.

I heard that. Once Walker gives me control of the spreadsheet, I'll update it to reflect those tools who haven't paid yet.

He sent it to your msn account already.

He sent me a test to see if he could transfer ownership of the google docs version. Test worked, now just waiting on the real spreadsheet. It'll be a lot faster that way, rather than emailing.

Will you stop picking on the old folks? Jez. Talk about karma coming back to bite you in the ass... :cross:

It doesn't bother me. I got no respect when I was younger, I get no respect now. And they won't stay off my lawn either.

$ sent. I hope St. Lucia is nice this time of year.

He sent me a test to see if he could transfer ownership of the google docs version. Test worked, now just waiting on the real spreadsheet. It'll be a lot faster that way, rather than emailing.

I was still waiting for confirmation that it worked. last thing I heard from you was that you could not make updates, but that was on your mobile and you were going to try from home on a real computer.

So, I take it I can transfer the real deal to you on google docs now?

I was still waiting for confirmation that it worked. last thing I heard from you was that you could not make updates, but that was on your mobile and you were going to try from home on a real computer.

So, I take it I can transfer the real deal to you on google docs now?

Yes. I replied to your email a couple of hours ago. You didn't get it? Anyway, it worked with the test.

It is. And it will get nicer once everyone pays.

Just remember, I get halvsies since I mentioned starting this whole fiasco to the GRABASSers.

I mean, I have no idea what you mean about St. Lucia. Or why I brought it up.

Spreadsheet is updated. I'm simply marking an X when people pay on the "Buyers" Worksheet. Walker, I plan to use column E, on the "Items" Worksheet when I order. Correct?

Just remember, I get halvsies since I mentioned starting this whole fiasco to the GRABASSers.

I mean, I have no idea what you mean about St. Lucia. Or why I brought it up.

You get 50 lashes with a wet noodle for bringing this up again so soon.

Latest posts

Back