Quitting brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rohanski said:
Damn I'm jellous of you guys that can include the quote in the reply. My button no workey. Any of you techies have an answers to this problem.

Are you using the button that looks like this?

quote.gif

(located on the right side of each post)

or the one that looks like this?

quote.gif

(located in the toolbar of the "Reply to Thread" area)

The first one should work for everyone since it is just a link. The second one would, as mentioned, requires JavaScript to be enabled. You may also have to install Java on your computer. Are you using Windows? What do you use for a browser? (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Netscape, etc.)

Rohanski,

I just completed HELL WEEK! I spent wed., thurs., and frid. morning tearing my brewery a new one, (cleanser wise, that is)! I had an awesome brewday and I now have 11.5 gallons of IIpa fermenting. I am still not out of the woods, but everything went as planned. I will let it sit for 16 days in primary, cold crash and then dry hop for 7 more days. Then cold crash again for 2 days, keg and force carbonate. I hope to be drinking it in about 25 days or so! ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!

Peace Out.......

Eastside

Latest posts

Back