quickcouplings.net

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PunkVaulter

Reaction score
Has anybody ever ordered from these guys? If so, have you have good/bad experiences?

I can't find any discussions on these guys. Their prices seem to be the cheapest I can find for polysulphone QDs.....

Those are very good prices for the Colder QD's. Make sure you post back here so we can get an idea of thier service.

Those are very good prices for the Colder QD's. Make sure you post back here so we can get an idea of thier service.

Guess I'm the guinea pig eh? haha. I'll probably put in an order this weekend. I'll post a full review when it's all said and done.

I ordered from https://www.indelco.com/ , you should check the prices against what you found. I think they were cheaper at the time. My items were B/O and required me to follow up to get them shipped - so buyer beware.

Which couplings are you guys looking at on that site? Which models?

HFC24835 - 1/2 NPT Non-valved CPC Coupling Insert

and

HFC17835 - 1/2 Hose Barb Non-valved In-Line CPC Coupling Body

I like polysulfone more than polypropylene. They can handle much higher temps for a few bucks more. I figure, why not?

Just placed an order with these guys. Below are the details of what I ordered and the price. Shipping wasn't too bad either. The site said I should have the order within 2-5 business days. I'll update you guys when/if I get the package. Hopefully they're not a bunch of :drunk:

Products
3 x HFC22635 - 3/8 Hose Barb Non-valved In-Line CPC Coupling Insert $14.67
5 x HFC17835 - 1/2 Hose Barb Non-valved In-Line CPC Coupling Body $48.70
5 x HFC24835 - 1/2 NPT Non-valved CPC Coupling Insert $28.40

Sub-Total: $91.77
Table Rate (Best Way): $8.50
Total: $100.27

***Update***

So they got back to me within 15 minutes to tell me that two of the HFC24835 parts are back ordered until 10/5. The rest of the package will ship out 9/15.

I am impressed with how quickly they got back to me, but not so impressed with the whopping 5 business days it'll take them to ship the package. I'm not in a huge hurry, so it's not that big of a deal. I just feel that an internet business only has a few ways to impress a customer. Fast shipping/processing, to me, is one of the most important. So I give them an A for fast processing of the order, C+ for waiting a week to ship the parts.

Either way, as long as I get the parts, the price is right! More updates to come........

***Update***

My order shipped yesterday (9/15) as promised. And they had some good news, the part that was back ordered came in early so they were able to ship my entire order. Scheduled delivery is 9/21. Once I receive the package I'll post up again.

So far I'm very happy with ordering from them. Their communication is excellent. I'd say my only complaint is how long it took for them to ship. But for the price, I can wait a few days. If I had to guess, I'd say it's one guy who runs the site part time, which is fine with me.

***Update***

It's official, I fully recommend this website. I received my package on time, with all the parts included. Communication was excellent. You may have to wait a week or two to get it, but I think the price savings is worth it.

If anybody else orders from these guys, be sure to post up your experiences as well!

Back