questions about big and dark with good hint of fruit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsciacca

Reaction score
with so much info on the forum...can folks post links of posts about high alc. dark/just under black with good quality fruit hint( rasp, black, blue, any and open to suggestions). hints ideas are all welcome.:mug:

I never say this, but this is the perfect example of a post that searching would have avoided. Why are you asking other people to use the search function for you?

That said, you are looking for a big stout aged on a nice amount of fruit. I like using fresh fruit, although some caution against that. A nice big stout could benefit from a little souring, so I would DEFINITELY use fresh fruit. Some people like to freeze it first to burst the cell walls to maximize flavor.

Good luck.

im still researching, but there is a lot of info here. info i would prefer not to miss. some folks may quickly know about someone's post. im not asking to research for me

Latest posts

Back