"Puppy-monkey-baby"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slym2none

"Lazy extract brewer."
Reaction score
Anyone else want to instinctually bust out a shotgun and blast this abomination in the face every time the commercial comes on?

I guess it is just me, as PepsiCo decided the commercial was viable enough after the Super Bowl...

:(

man, I thought this thread was gonna be more along the lines of Dr Octagon halfsharkalligatorhalfman

I'm sure it's a hit with their target demo. The rest of us scratch our heads.

man, I thought this thread was gonna be more along the lines of Dr Octagon halfsharkalligatorhalfman

Haha... that reminds me, who all owned this wonderful 'toy?'

62936fbe27a5e47da8920471f8f08d41.jpg

Anyone else want to instinctually bust out a shotgun and blast this abomination in the face every time the commercial comes on?

I guess it is just me, as PepsiCo decided the commercial was viable enough after the Super Bowl...

:(

Abomination indeed!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql7uY36-LwA[/ame]

I may have been drinking a little during the game (Broncos guy here!) and when I saw that I thought to myself: How drunk am I!?

I figured the people who came up with the idea were hella stoned and hungry. For the money they spent to advertise it I had no clue what it was advertising. Now all I think of when I see their product is 'they spent a ton of money on a ****ty HORRIBLE commercial. I will take a rock star (didn't advertise)'

I remember, it had to be 10 years ago, some of the "energy drinks" were fruit-juice based & tasted like juice. Not fruit-flavoured, but like 20% or more juice. SoBe had one that was in a small can, and one even older than that was Fuse's Omega. I actually liked those. Some of those out there now taste like bad candy (I'm looking at you, Monster!) and Red Bull tastes like medicine to me.

I remember, it had to be 10 years ago, some of the "energy drinks" were fruit-juice based & tasted like juice. Not fruit-flavoured, but like 20% or more juice. SoBe had one that was in a small can, and one even older than that was Fuse's Omega. I actually liked those. Some of those out there now taste like bad candy (I'm looking at you, Monster!) and Red Bull tastes like medicine to me.

I always describe red bull of taking like a pop rocks soda. Not a pleasant flavor at all.

Back