Propane Plumbing Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDawg

Reaction score
I will be running 3 BG-14 Burners manually. The question I have is , does anyone know where i can get three panel mounted needle valves that don't cost 70 bucks a piece?

Give me a link so I know for sure what your wanting.
I sell some standard needle valves, so let me know.

I like the price on those for sure and they look nice,,,,am I going to have any problems running 1/4 inch valves as oposed to half inch valves? those burners are really big.

Nahh, those banjo burners are low pressure, but even if they were high pressure they would still work.

Guess I will try those 1/4 inch valves. as much as I would love to go with the half inch ones the price is just sooooo expensive for a set of valves. Thanx for everyones help, Dave

In case anyone else is shopping around, I bought these 1/2 inch stainless steel needle valves for just over $26.00 a piece. They are excellent quality, they weigh a pound each and the price was great considering they usually sell for twice that price. Try this link to have a look.

http://www.discovervalve.com/needle_valve_6k_ss.html

Back