Post your favorite funny or snarky sayings here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Busier than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs"

"He couldn't sell ***** on a troop train"

"I'd like to check her for ticks"

"He's one beer short of a six pack"

" The bitterness of poor quality long remains after the sweetness of low prices are forgotten"

The best ones I learned in Tennessee go like this:

He so lost he couldn't find his a$$ with a map, a compass, and two Indian guides!

I hate that guy, I wouldn't pi$$ up his a$$ if his guts was on fahr!

Some I learned in Tennessee:

- He's so lost he couldn't find his a$$hole with a map, a compass, and two Indian guides!

- I hate that guy, I wouldn't pi$$ up his a$$ if his guts was on fahr!

- Man that's sexier than socks on a rooster!

- She's so ugly , she looks like she done fell out outta the ugly tree an hit near every branch on the way down.

- You don't have the common sense God gave a cabbage.

Some I learned in Tennessee:

- He's so lost he couldn't find his a$$hole with a map, a compass, and two Indian guides!

- I hate that guy, I wouldn't pi$$ up his a$$ if his guts was on fahr!

- Man that's sexier than socks on a rooster!

- She's so ugly , she looks like she done fell out outta the ugly tree an hit near every branch on the way down.

- You don't have the common sense God gave a cabbage.

One from my time in Tennessee.

I'd ride her like a Harley on a bad piece of road.

"Chin music." Defined as the persistent flapping of the female sex's mouth (while emitting noise) when they are irritated about some that a male did do, didn't do, or did incorrectly.

Busier than a one-armed paper hanger.

Educated beyond his intelligence.

And from a very nice but the most educated man I ever met, who always had a plug of snuff in his lower lip....it's a cryin & a shame. RIP Willie!

Latest posts

Back