Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a shot of me. I'm the old ugly one. The poor young bugger that looks like me is my sixteen year old son.

7601-GrayandDad.jpg

vanz72 said:
5230-uglymug.jpg

(waiting for ensuing posts saying "Hamms? they still make that?") :)

you look irish.... just thought id let you know..

lol

Okay...heres one of myself and my daughter. This was back in 2004 when I was able to meet up with Larry and Billy.

Billy and Larry.jpg

Here's one I have that is recent, in the backcountry of Colorado.

IMG_0128.jpg

That's after a nice long hike

Ize said:
Awesome pic Turf, those guys look exactly like you!

:mug:
Ize
THAT WAS A HOT DAY- SPATEN ON TAP- BRATWURST ON GRILL-Dirndls and lederhosen everywhere(thank god not me on that day!) Mrs. WAGNER thanks you for noticing her children!

Tony said:
Okay...heres one of myself and my daughter. This was back in 2004 when I was able to meet up with Larry and Billy.

I bet you have this one framed in your house.

That is a Rockin Picture!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin::rockin::rockin:

Indian Larry's Most memorable saying. "Building Bikes... The more you learn, the less you know!"

That is sooo true about any passion!

It is one saying that I use in everyday life.

Not the best one, but the only ones on this computer....

This is me at work last fall...
Viper_003.jpg

My daughter and I at Thanksgiving..
Todd_Ema.jpg

Starting her off right....
IMG_1025.jpg

-Todd

Fingers said:
You got a Viper??? Round of beers for the boys!!

It was a test car. Nice side benifit of the job. My neighbors must wonder what the heck I do, because I have a different vehicle all the time.

-Todd

No beer then? I bet your neighbors think you're a crack or meth dealer. If you do all grain in the garage I'll bet you get a visit from the po-po.

Alright... we're in.

Shimms is the better looking one. I'm the big doofus with the beard (now gone BTW).

JaseandTrace.jpg

I'm rather lucky

The pic with the saw is me at work in the Mountains of Nevada!

and the second pic is of my brothers and I on the second day of the Wisconsin's Rifle seasion ( I'm in the middle)

110-1029_IMGweb.jpg

109-0930_IMGweb.jpg

Fingers said:
No beer then? I bet your neighbors think you're a crack or meth dealer. If you do all grain in the garage I'll bet you get a visit from the po-po.

I have gotten some strange looks when brewing in the garage! :cross:

As for the cars, my neighbor walked over one day and asked what the hell I do for a living. I can understand, because in the last year alone, I have had multiple Vipers, a Ford GT, a Shelby GT500, multiple Grand Cherokee SRT8's, 300C and Charger SRT8's, Caddilac CTS-V, and a Caddy STS-V in the driveway. Not to mention my own cars.

Todd
:D

SWMBO and I on top of the William Wallace monument.
6704-IMG_3468.jpg

Me watching the infancy of beer…well OK it is wheat in the pic, but we did barley soon after.
6704-P1010018.JPG

Me & SWMBO, outside Wrigley, this for the true belivers out there. Cheese I know you are one, to the rest there is always next year.

Cheers and respect to the Cubs.

wop31 said:
Me & SWMBO, outside Wrigley, this for the true belivers out there. Cheese I know you are one, to the rest there is always next year.

Cheers and respect to the Cubs.

LMAO, for some reason the marquee cracks me up...

Great pic. :rockin: And as a Birds fan I'm wishing you guys luck. (I tell my SWMBO the same every year)

And now back to your regularly scheduled Cards/Cubs bashing. :D :rockin:

Ize

Ize said:
LMAO, for some reason the marquee cracks me up...

Great pic. :rockin: And as a Birds fan I'm wishing you guys luck. (I tell my SWMBO the same every year)

And now back to your regularly scheduled Cards/Cubs bashing. :D :rockin:

Ize

It should being with "Last season sucked. -Dick's"

Seriously though, with pressure off of Wood and Prior to perform, we can get our Jason Marquis groove on in style.

Goddamn Cubs, why doI love thee?

In the baseball theme, here is one of me at Fenway Park - it is a self portrait, not too bad for just holding the camera and snaping.

fenway.jpg

Orfy- We've got pictures of you in waaay too many places! Does the British govt. have a version of our CIA, and is that who you actually work for? Are you an international brewer of intrigue? If you told us would you have to kill us?
Where were you in that shot? Those mountains are beautiful.

sudsmonkey said:
Orfy- We've got pictures of you in waaay too many places! Does the British govt. have a version of our CIA, and is that who you actually work for? Are you an international brewer of intrigue? If you told us would you have to kill us?
Where were you in that shot? Those mountains are beautiful.

And who is that person in the white snowsuit? Another agent?

Here's me in Schlenkerla enjoying some smoke...
3764-08Bamberg05smokedbeer.jpg

...And here's my SWMBO in Ceske Budejovice enjoying a Budvar...
3764-04CeskyBudejovice3.jpg

...And the offspring helping with the brew...
3764-Month2306Brewing.JPG

Back