Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hh100.jpg

On the left, doing a 100 mile endurance ride.

Beer Day!.JPG
St Patty's Day '07. No matter how much green dye I added, my Sisters Budwiser never got any better. :(

I'm new, but here's a pic anyway. Me and my lovely lady in Montana at an Ospreys' game (she's from Missoula.) And no, I have no idea what she's doing with a mook like me. :D

ospreys.jpg

And my other, more expensive hobby. Stupid grad school. I can only (sort of) afford one hobby at a time. This is me on my SV650 in Turn 2, GingerMan Raceway:

gingerman_crop.jpg

Well, am druck so I rode this thread to the end, all 38 pages of it. Figured I should contribute my pic as well, so here goes. The cliche internet "take a pic of yourself" pic. My apologies for the size, but I am not going to risk having the mental capacity to operate photoshop in order to resize at this moment.

A2.JPG

Did you run a 50K? damn that's a long run...

Well . . . Run is a relative term. With a time of 6 hours and 12 minutes there was some walking going on. (But the trail had its tough sections!)

PromiseLand1.jpg

PromiseLand2.jpg

the_bird said:
Let's hear from the experts...

Quote:
XTC versus Adam Ant
Content versus form
Fighting for their place in rock and roll
There is no right or wrong

Just when you think it's finished
With XTC on top
Ant music, like a phoenix
Flies back up the charts

XTC versus Adam Ant
Only one will survive
Beatle-based pop versus new romantic
History will decide

XTC versus Adam Ant
I can't tell you why
Even the singer from Bow Wow Wow
Can't make up her mind

XTC versus Adam Ant
Time is marching on
XTC versus Adam Ant

There is
No right
Or wrong

I guess I'm not the only Giants fan on this board.

There is at least 1 other. :)

-Andy

Of course my Avatar is me, but here is a couple pics from camping last weekend. Yes I did spill some brew on my horn!!

DSC_0635.jpg

DSC_0657.jpg

DSC_0673.jpg

asbd2c said:

-Andy

Make it 2 others... Jeez, the first time I saw them was ... 13 years ago now. Jeez, I'm old. Of course, so are the Johns. :)

asbd2c said:

-Andy

:fro: Man I have loved TMBGs forever. Best road trip music ever! I mean come on, who doesn't need a little birdhouse in their soul?:rockin:

Dinbin said:
:fro: Man I have loved TMBGs forever. Best road trip music ever! I mean come on, who doesn't need a little birdhouse in their soul?:rockin:

Well, not to put too fine a point on it ...

This is a more up to date one. I am normally behind the camera.
No beer but I have a bottle of whisky in the pack. It's good for bartering.
The start of a trip into the Western Sahara.

pict00961ex3.jpg

Trying to find a full face one. I have some strange mould like thing covering my chin on this one.
davidtreetopsjo5.jpg

Bobby, that blowoff tube looks WAY small for a hefe filled so high up in the carboy!

Yup, I knew that. That was just a bung I had to keep floaters out. I used a 1/2" ID hose when I put the carboy in the fridge. It's already blowing off nicely but I'm controlling the temp at 68F so it won't run away on me.

boo boo said:
Time to take the scarecrows out of the fields now, lol.

Gotta keep those birds away somehow. 6+ years of college, 10+ years as a mechanical design engineer, and this is my job now. AHHHH how the mighty have fallen...lol

Joe Dragon said:
Off topic :off: but John, it’s nice to see a Seabee. My pops was one during the Korean War. They built Subic Bay. He’s told me many great stories and he has some amazing photos. Can Do!

Thanks Joe!

I love old Sea Stories... I've got a whole lot, myself. Your dad was what I call "a real Bee" They didn't worry about being politically correct, they just did the right thing...and then drank beer!
Can Do!

U.S. Naval Mobile Construction Battalions The letters CB were adapted to become the word SEABEE... Navy "worker" bee You should check out the history, it's pretty cool. John Wayne even did a movie about us. :mug:

Back