Poor head retention???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................................

I...I don't even know. Only from Japan.

Just out of curiosity, how exactly does it work? Does it just force air through a sponge or something?

It seems like it sends a strong vibration from bottom to top that creates the foam. Which i would think it does make sense.

Yay, flat beer after only a couple clicks!
+1

Scoundrel posted this last night and I just had to laugh.. their expressions are priceless!

All this would do is release carbonation from the beer and ultimately make it flatter.

It seems like it sends a strong vibration from bottom to top that creates the foam. Which i would think it does make sense.

I hear ya but why? That's what's funny. I'd rather have carbonated beer with no head than flat foamy beer. Regardless, the reactions are priceless!

Back