• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota PicoBrew Zymatic For Sale (Used 3 Times)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtc

Reaction score
I have 2 Zymatic's and it's time to go back to a single unit. This was purchased directly from PicoBrew and has been used exactly 3 times. Unit includes all of the original accessories including a brand-new step filter & does not include a keg at this price. Asking $1200, but price is negotiable. I am hoping to sell this locally (Mpls area) so I do not have to ship it.

Here is an album of actual photos of the unit for sale: https://imgur.com/a/T2OIS

Price is now $1000.

I have 2 Zymatic's and it's time to go back to a single unit. This was purchased directly from PicoBrew and has been used exactly 3 times. Unit includes all of the original accessories including a brand-new step filter & does not include a keg at this price. Asking $1200, but price is negotiable. I am hoping to sell this locally (Mpls area) so I do not have to ship it.

Here is an album of actual photos of the unit for sale: https://imgur.com/a/T2OIS

I'm not completely opposed to shipping. I do have one official shipping box and am pretty sure I can get everything in there to ship to you. Shipping might be a bit spendy though. PM me and we can talk specifics. I'm sure we can work something out!

Interested but in California. If you decide you're willing to ship lemme know!

Apologies to both of you for not getting back to you right away. Yes, the Zymatic is still available. I have actually decided to sell both of my Zymatic units & I will respond to you both through PM. Thanks!

Yes, I sold one unit, but I still have one available.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back