Picking a fridge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

half_whit

Reaction score
Hey, could someone with a pin-lock setup tell me the minimum height necessary for the inside of my keg fridge? A friend of mine has a fridge that may work, but it'll be snug!

25 inches from "floor" to "ceiling" is a minimum. The keg is 22"; with a disconnect it's 23.5"; with the bend of the lines you're up about 24.25"; and you need at least a titch of wiggle room for a total of 25" minimum.

My fridge from floor to ceiling is 26" and it's comfortable enough - I'd prefer another inch but 26" works really well.

25 inches from "floor" to "ceiling" is a minimum. The keg is 22"; with a disconnect it's 23.5"; with the bend of the lines you're up about 24.25"; and you need at least a titch of wiggle room for a total of 25" minimum.

My fridge from floor to ceiling is 26" and it's comfortable enough - I'd prefer another inch but 26" works really well.

Thanks!

Back