Pets...And Why We Love Them (Pay Homage Here)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melana, that's hilarious. My roommate Zach's cat is named Senor Fatpants (no joke).... and my friend from school had two cats, Senor El Gato, and also die Katza

I'll toss my two cats on here when I get home from work. Speaking of which. It's quittin' time.

MrShake said:
DSCN1999.JPG

HOLY CHRIST THAT'S A HUGE PICTURE!!!!!:p

i miss my puppies. my last little girl (Katie) was ran over when i was away. All i got was a phone call...didn't even get the chance to bury her.

now i live in a place that does not allow pets. that's going to have to change...there are too many wonderful dogs out there without good homes and no reason i can't find a place that will accomodate one of them.

wonderful thread, everyone. makes me really appreciate those moments past and think about the future.

if i find some pictures of Katie, i'll post.

thats my boy!

[YOUTUBE]njPN_b2js_U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]acO33vT4AZw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]XjiKqeEg6GE[/YOUTUBE]

My Ol has two cockatiels. Loud, mean, messy and obnoxious little bastiches, they let the OL handle them like ragdolls, they have the run of the house, I get near them they act like cobra snakes. Oh, did I mention I don't like those birds.
AP

Here are my assistant brewers, both girls. The first pic is of the ever helpful Boosker, assisting me at the computer...

HPIM1029.jpg

...and the extremely photogenic Bob.

HPIM0974.jpg

My girlfriend and I found them in the arboretum parking lot eight years ago, apparently "dropped off". Two very sweet cats.

orfy said:
Why not?......

Because I'm an idiot. :cross: After looking at other people's pages I realized that I needed to put the picts on something like photobucket and link it here. Here she is:

Niki helping me brew Pumpkin Ale
Photo_102707_013.jpg

And here she is guarding it afterwards
Photo_102707_015.jpg

Wow. Flyboy & flightguy, the pugs are f'in adorable! And FSR402 your boys are regal as can be. They're IG's, yes?

Coby, my black lab mix (I think border collie, my vet says rottie), got him at the humane society about 2.5 years ago, he is 3 now and awesome. My SWMBO at the time talked me into getting him, only good thing that came from that relationship for sure, thank god I got to keep him!

P1000727.jpg

P1000793.jpg

cobystairs.jpg

The day I got him
P1000589.jpg

e lo said:
Wow. Flyboy & flightguy, the pugs are f'in adorable! And FSR402 your boys are regal as can be. They're IG's, yes?

Yes they are IG's. Poor Grigio broke his tail some time this past weekend. :( Our breader is coming over to check him out and wrap it up. He may need to go to the Vet but we are going to wait and see what the breader says. Poor little guy... It's not slowing him down any, he just wont sit.

This is the best dog ever. I "stole" here from the animal shelter i used to work at. My SWMBO brought her in to our break room, I fell in love, took here home to "foster" her and never brought her back.
This is here doing what she does best, supervising
Nori.jpg

These 3 keep me busy with the brush & comb. They are well mannered, house trained, don't shed, & just love to be in your lap. These are true lap dogs, but 3 gets a little crowded :)

IMG_0274.jpg

Left is Missy 3 years old, Angel is in the middle back at 6 years olf, and Shasha is on the right and is 1 year old.

Check the doggie having fun in the snow

Last edited by a moderator:
FairWeatherSmoker said:
These 3 keep me busy with the brush & comb. They are well mannered, house trained, don't shed, & just love to be in your lap. These are true lap dogs, but 3 gets a little crowded :)

IMG_0274.jpg

Left is Missy 3 years old, Angel is in the middle back at 6 years olf, and Shasha is on the right and is 1 year old.

WTF....some one's gotta love them.

FairWeatherSmoker said:

IMG_0274.jpg

Are Ewoks regonized by the AKC? J/k...:D

So, while rough-housing with this guy yesterday on the ground, he inadvertently hooked the inside of my nose with one of his claws. I now have a tear in the area around the skin between the two nostral on the bottom of the nose. It is amazing how much something like that bleeds.

It was an accident, but the poor guy followed me around at my knee with his head down for the rest of the night. I felt bad for him.

View attachment 3998

Just picked up Boss Bailey from Project POOCH. The guy who worked with Boss actually taught him the basics: sit, stay, down, etc. Most greyhounds will never learn Sit. He is currently learning that he cannot bite the gerbils through the glass.

img_1442.jpg

Here's our 3yr old pitbull mix Lilly.
lill.jpg

This is Chloe...not sure what she is. Oh yeah, she likes cheap beer
chloe-lonestar.jpg

And our newest addition Charlie
Charlie.jpg

The sandwich...
mrporter1.jpg

The one thing I don't like about college is that my dog isn't here, but I'm going home tomorrow, so it's OK.

n1128090207_30017844_6778.jpg

He's even poofier now. I had a more recent pic on this computer, I'd probably win for most froo-froo dog.

Back