PETA won some points with this banned commercial

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a sad panda. I didn't see any cucumbers.

As an aside, I always like to soak my sea kittens in milk if they have a strong sea kitten flavor. My wife doesn't like a really kitty flavor but I dig it!

:cool:

It says they have better sex, not more.

I'd plough that though.

Why was this banned exactly?

In what sense are you talking? After watching that video your statement could have two definitions ;)

Why was this banned exactly?

Cause they didn't want to pay the million dollars to air it...? It's all about viral marketing and the news covering the story, not playing it during the Super Bowl.

PETA are the biggest bunch of hypocrites I can imagine. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals who kill animals surrendered to them and dump the bodies in garbage dumpsters.

Yeah PETA is all about justice for animals, but doesn't
see anything wrong with objectifying women.

What a noble organization.

I wonder if the irony is lost on them.

Personally, I say screw PETA.

My monthly tithe goes to the ASPCA, and to the food/care of my 2 shelter-adopted pets. I'd have more, but that's all my housing area will allow.

God, this is like the 3rd time this has been posted. I hate PETA...they get so much attention. I know it's boobies and all, but they still thrive on getting noticed all the friggin time.

all I want is proof of their accusations... I want proof vegetations fukk like banshees and a strict diet of flax seed and cashews will make an orgasm register a 9.2 on the Richter scale.

if they can prove that I will never eat one of gods fluffy cute adorable delicious juicy tender mouth wateringly delicious animals ever again. until then fruck PETA

I have always thought that it would be fun to find out where and when PETA will be having a protest, or an event, or whatever, and then get a bunch of people with bbq grills and smokers to go somewhere within site of the protest and give away free cooked meat. That would be fun for me.

This is classic. :) Fur trim on the jacket of a PETA member? Even if it's fake, the message isn't good.

peta-protester-close-up.jpg

Whatever creative process you believe in provided humans with both incisors and molars. The first for ripping and shredding flesh, the second for crushing and masticating hard fiberous plant material.

That makes me an omnivore, period.

If you (PETA) want to eat only veggies, have a ball. I'm going to enjoy all the foods I was designed to ingest. Don't even think about infringing on my right to choose what the HELL I'm going to eat. Stay out of my face and definately out of my stomach!!!!!!!!!

PETA doesn't bother me- they are so far out in left field that no one takes them seriously. they're harmless, esp if they keep with those ridiculous ads........

Ithaca, NY is full of PETA freaks. Every hunting season, when I bag a deer, I drive down to Ithaca with it on the hood for all to see. Sometimes it gets interesting. Provocative...yes. Fun...HELL YA !! Beer and venison..:rockin:

PETA doesn't bother me- they are so far out in left field that no one takes them seriously. they're harmless, esp if they keep with those ridiculous ads........

Tell that to the 19,000+ dogs and cats that PETA slaughtered. 83% of the animals turned over to PETA between 1998-2007 were killed, many only minutes after they were turned over to them by people who stupidly thought that PETA was actually going to try to find them a home. These numbers came out of the animal cruelty trial of PETA employees Adria J. Hinkle and Andrew B. Cook who were caught dumping the bodies of dogs they'd killed into a dumpster behind a Piggly Wiggly.

PETA isn't harmless. Yeah, many clueless celebrity PETA supporters (read: useful idiots) are harmless, but the people running PETA are dangerous lunatics.

I'm watching this as my wife is cooking brussel sprouts in bacon grease. Does this count as being vegetarian? Mmmmm...bacon!
Seriously PETA, just STFU!

Latest posts

Back