Perlick question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allsup

Reaction score
I recently up graded my picnic faucets to prelick 525pc's. I have one faucet that seals well, but in the closed position, the handle is slightly more forward or neutral than the other one. It also seems to have some springiness if I push in farther closed.

Is this normal? Thanks

I don't have that model Perlick, however did you take it apart and make sure everything was correctly seated? Then put it back together and see if it works better.

Nothing happens. It just pops back forward then released. I'm pretty sure it's not a creamer.

Just checking, I have both and there are differences. samc is most likely correct then about it being an incorrectly seated O-ring. If it is sealing now, I would just disassemble it and compare the guts if possible, when the current keg kicks. Possible, though not likely, that you got one with the wrong seals. A carefull check and reassembly should take care of it otherwise.

Back