Perlick 500 series O-rings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diver_Alan

Reaction score
I have a Perlick 575 faucet that has been used for root beer. I need to replace all of the o-rings so I can begin using it for beer. My searching found the correct o-rings for the lever and the front seal. I have not been able to find the coupling gasket. This is the one that goes between the faucet and the shank. Does any one have the size or the McMaster Carr part number?

The numbers I have are:

Front seal McMaster Carr # 9452k338
Lever (upper and lower) McMaster Carr # 9452k58

Beverage factory has them for $1.50 each but shipping is $12.00
I just can't see paying $12.00 to ship an o-ring or even several. They can also be ordered from Perlick but they have a $25.00 Min order. Plus shipping.

Thanks

Thanks, I can get one from them for about $2.50 including shipping. I can live with that.
If anyone has the McMaster Carr number I would still like to order a bag of them just to have around for when I need them.

I've just been buying bags of O-rings (silicone) off of eBay and Amazon. IIRC, the forward seal on the 525s (and in silicone they also seem to work in the 630's) are #204. Double check this but it seems okay.

For the rest of the seals, I typically will take a caliper and measure OD, ID (thickness) and look at a O-ring size chart (like this one: http://www.marcorubber.com/sizingchart.htm) and then order a bag of silicone in the appropriate AS568A "dash" number which are your eBay/Amazon O-ring size numbers. Shipped usually is $3-4 for a bag of 50-100...

Back