Definitive Answer? Duotight shank/Perlick Faucet? ...mostly annoyed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken Crow

Ale's what cures 'ya
Reaction score
So on my last kegerator, I had a duotight shank (and I can't remember if I bought it from Ontario Beer Kegs, or Kegland's AliExpress site) and my Perlick 630SS fit on it just fine. I answered a post that they seem to work now, assuming a manufacturer solved the issue and the poster went and bought a shank from morebeer or somewhere and it leaked around his perlick. There was another thread: Nukatap Flow Control Faucets - Nukatap Shanks required? and still no answer. Sometimes it works and sometimes it don't. :p So I finally have some beer in my Kegland Series-X, which comes with the duotight shanks as standard and I've just poured a sample out of my Perlick faucet.
I don't have any leaks, but I wanted to post this in case anyone has resolved that and can answer the issue here in a thread with a subject that should be searchable on this site for the many others who don't want to waste time and money, ordering parts that may not work.
IMG_1334.jpg

Back