People should be banned

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonedef131

Reaction score
Every time they respond to a "is my beer okay?" thead with

"No it's ruined better send it to me!!:D:mug::ban::tank::D;):fro::cross::drunk::D"

Seriously, we have all seen this a few hundred times and so have you...you know better. This joke is played out and overdone, it's not clever or original...just stop.

I second the motion. The only exception is if you have mastered seriously overplaying a joke like Family Guy. And to my knowledge, none of us have been able to do so. Except maybe LGI. That's one funny MF.

I'm on a few BB's for various hobbies and this is always a dangerous road to go down. Let people be people no matter how dumb their jokes are. Unless their doing something that is offensive let it go.

Or maybe just stop reading the is my beer ruined threads..

I'm on a few BB's for various hobbies and this is always a dangerous road to go down. Let people be people no matter how dumb their jokes are. Unless their doing something that is offensive let it go.
I'm an active member on a variety of boards an I completely disagree. These kinds of trends muddle up threads with repetative garbage and make them difficult and irritating to read.

I think its ok to get off course just a little bit, but to do this on EVERY thread is just a PITA. It's when the threads go completely off subject that sucks

I think we often take ourselves, and this disposeable hobby, a little seriously. :drunk:

It is a web forum about making beer at home for God sake... :(

Every time they respond to a "is my beer okay?" thead with

"No it's ruined better send it to me!!:D:mug::ban::tank::D;):fro::cross::drunk::D"

Seriously, we have all seen this a few hundred times and so have you...you know better. This joke is played out and overdone, it's not clever or original...just stop.

Tell all those emoticons to get off my fooking lawn!

If you get rid of all the assjackets and morons, then that leaves guys like me at the bottom of the scum pool. Besides dumb****s are needed if anything it helps my self esteam & reminds me that Im not at the bottom of the gene pool. =D

If Papazian can use it on every other page, its going to kind of hard to ban someone around here for it.

Sounds like somebody's pet died and took their owners humor with them...

While it's nice to have an opinion, did you ever consider you could be wrong?

I don't know you and I don't mean this in a mean manner so please try not to take this wrong, but who are you to try to control humor? ;)

Is anyone being hurt by our smart a$$ comments? I doubt it, especially when it's usually followed up by some serious reply. :ban:

I hope we can still be forum-friends...

In the words of Frank Barone...Nancy!! :rockin:

I think anyone using the words "malt backbone" should get banned. Except for me just now that is. How about a little creativity?

What, pray tell, would you have us use? Malt Vertebrae? Malt Skeleton? With a musculature of hops? :D

woo hoo - that was creative, no?

dancingBanana.gif

Awesome. This thread has come full circle with another bit that has been played on Family Guy. I love it.

(Edit: I like Brian's version better. Thanks Cheshire)

This is my favorite Family Guy song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HmkwBuCdMs]YouTube - Family Guy - Stewie's Banjo Song[/ame]

Of course my wife nearly divorced me when I made it her ringtone.

Latest posts

Back