Pennsylvanians...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scarlessmeanie

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, is anyone heading to Stoudt's Microfest this Saturday? The wife and I will be there. Woo! :ban:

Adamstown, a little outside of Reading. If you've never been to Stoudt's you absolutely should. I was there this past weekend to celebrate our one-year anniversary. The food and the beer are all fantastic. Mr. Ed Stoudt is one with German-style beer, and German-style beer is one with him. Take the tour if you can! :D

I will be down at "The Linc" for the Temple game, with smoker and homebrew in tow!

Haven't been to a Stoudt's fest in many years. Well haven't been to any beer fest in many years..

Adamstown, a little outside of Reading. If you've never been to Stoudt's you absolutely should. I was there this past weekend to celebrate our one-year anniversary. The food and the beer are all fantastic. Mr. Ed Stoudt is one with German-style beer, and German-style beer is one with him. Take the tour if you can! :D

I think you mean his wife is one with the beer. She is the brew master, I think he runs everything else though. She was the first woman brew master in the U.S.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=11325966

I will be there with my wife and friends, one of which is my "mentor" with homebrewing. I was there two years ago and was nieve and only went for the consumption, to which I overdid (hahaha). This year I will be there for the enjoyment of the different styles (wasn't homebrewing two years ago). We're doing the eveing session...what about you?

Back