Saturday is slow for the forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotbeer

Opinionated Newb
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
To me things always seem slow on Saturday here. I guess that's because most are either brewing on Saturday or are doing other typical Saturday activities. Usually by the evening time, things pick back up.

I tend to brew on Tuesday or Thursday. So rainy day Saturday's when I can't get out are somewhat boring here and at many of the other forums I frequent.

Yay? Nay? I'm delusional?

To me things always seem slow on Saturday here. I guess that's because most are either brewing on Saturday or are doing other typical Saturday activities. Usually by the evening time, things pick back up.

I tend to brew on Tuesday or Thursday. So rainy day Saturday's when I can't get out are somewhat boring here and at many of the other forums I frequent.

Yay? Nay? I'm delusional?
Well Yay or Nay you could still be delusional.

I was thinking the same thing though...

^Yup...not just you... I've been extra restless lately and I slept in a bad position last night so I can't do anything and there are no questions on here I can contribute to so I think I'm a bit tipsy now on a fine double-oatmeal stout from my LHBS and about to go continue binge-watching "Sweet Tooth" season 2...... But I'd rather be doing something productive for someone. :p
...I mean this sincerely: Thanks for my excuse to go pour another and be oblivious because there's nothing worth being sober for. (and I rarely drink this much)
📺 :mug:

1709411165889.jpeg
Brewed a brown ale on Thursday, so I made some spent grain dog treats and brownies today. More in the oven. Slow enough for you?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back