Pdx

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idlehanz

Reaction score
Howdy.....

I've been at this for about a month now. Went and got myself set up with the beginners equipment, and jumped in headfirst. My first batch was a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone that has been sitting in the bottle for about a week now. My second effort was a raspberry porter that I bottled yesterday. I tweaked that recipe a bit, but I'm looking forward to cracking one open in a few weeks. The SNPA, after a week in the bottle, isn't to bad ( I had to try one, couldn't wait ), and I believe the porter will be good as well. For my first try, I'm pretty damned happy with the results.

I think I'm going to either make a red, or something with the leftovers and some spruce tips next. While I did make a clone for my first try at this, I'm wanting to experiment really. I made some additions to the porter recipe I had, and I really just want to make something new, not something I can go buy at the store. I don't see this being one of those hobbies I get bored of after a few months.

:mug:

R

Latest posts

Back