PA Brewers UNTIE!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glibbidy said:
:off: For the record PA is actually a commonwealth.;)

You all should consider the Sotudt's beer fest. Annually in June if I remember.....Carol Stoudt, she's the $hit.

Yeah, my coworker says that it rocks. They even have the Munchen-Bier radishes,etc.

hi all. i'm fairly new to this forum, and just found this thread today.

i live in drexel hill, delaware county and would be interested in meeting up for a brewing coalition!

also, as mentioned earlier Stoudt's has a decent Microbrew fest 3 times a year. Next one is planned for mid august. here is a link:

http://www.stoudtsbeer.com/events.html

cheers

Another newbie... Was in the laser-engraved caps thread and was stunned at all the Central PA posters...

Hi! I live in the Colonial Park area of Harrisburg and bartend at Appalachian Brewing Co. My friend and I just went all-grain for our recent two batches. Did about 4 countertop partial batches before that and was doing extract/specialty grain since August '06.

I'm never available to get to Scotzin Bros' homebrew club meetings on Saturdays... Any other clubs in the area that might be cool?

Back