Outdoor Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blowntri5

Reaction score
Looking to build a keezer that will be in my back porch. It will be under a covered patio but it will still be in the elements of Mother Nature. Looking for away recommendations if any on how to make it last on the patio. Post pictures of your outdoor keezer.

So if you really are from Camarillo, I just checked on the monthly temp averages and it looks like you hover from 60 - 80 all year. While it's probably next the best for the freezer, this would probably be the best weather to do it in. I would just try and make sure that it's covered enough that it isn't going to get wet from rain or anything.

I've had my kegs in a Craigslist side-by-side on the back porch for about 5 years with no issues. Camarillo is even more mild than here so I can't imagine you having trouble either.

I haven’t updated my profile. I just moved to North Carolina. I know this will have a be change in the temperatures for Camarillo

I haven’t updated my profile. I just moved to North Carolina. I know this will have a be change in the temperatures for Camarillo
How is it going with your keezer in NC? I want to build a keezer but I want to put it on my screened porch and I am concerned about these 90+ days and 100% humidity. (I am in Fayetteville)

Latest posts

Back