Out of CO2, primed keg with propane

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NordeastBrewer77 said:
They don't teach spelling and grammar at A&M.... They only teach...... well, um, never mind. :ban:

I guess I am unfamiliar with the rivalry between Texas A&M and Minnesota. That game would be a welcome rest for our starters in between LSU and Alabama.

I guess I am unfamiliar with the rivalry between Texas A&M and Minnesota. That game would be a welcome rest for our starters in between LSU and Alabama.

That would be you ASSuming I was a U of M fan, or alum or whatever.... or even a native of the state I now reside in. Then you'd have to make the ASSumption that I care even one iota about football.
I doubt there's a rivalry between the U of M and A&M... I actually doubt most people in Minnesota know or care about an Ag school in rural east TX. And yes, I've been to Bryan/College Station, it's a total cowtown.
My jokes were referring to the widely accepted fact that Texas A&M isn't known for producing the brightest of graduates, although it is known for producing something.... but we won't get into that. This thread of yours only serves to back up that common belief.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
My jokes were referring to the widely accepted fact that Texas A&M isn't known for producing the brightest of graduates, although it is known for producing something.... but we won't get into that. This thread of yours only serves to back up that common belief.

While I won't claim TexasAggies actions as being the smartest and best representing of Texas A&M, I think that Forbes, The Washington Post and several other sources would disagree with the above statement. I do understand why you might not know of those rankings though. They should include more color by numbers in those publications to attract more people of your obviously elite caliber.

Kellan V.
Fightin' Texas Aggie class of 2007

While I won't claim TexasAggies actions as being the smartest and best representing of Texas A&M, I think that Forbes, The Washington Post and several other sources would disagree with the above statement. I do understand why you might not know of those rankings though. They should include more color by numbers in those publications to attract more people of your obviously elite caliber.

Kellan V.

I love elitists. Too bad they're such whiney little things. I'm gonna go color in my books now.

It's unfortunate, but as HBT and home brewing have grown, I'm noticing a larger number of trolls on the Forum. It's not a large percentage by any means, but there have been a few more than normal lately.

Don't feed the troll. It'll starve on its own, get bored, and move on

Kellan V.

Hey buddy, you guys are in the SEC now, academics don't mean chit anymore.

Back