One week bottle conditioned sample

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timduncan200021

Reaction score
So after 10 days of conditioning in bottles I decided to grab a bottle, my last one to be filled, and check how the carbonation level is going so far. This is my first brew ever. I popped the bottle and the reassuring sound of co2 whooshing out made me smile first, and then the nice golden color as it purrs out, and then it developed a small head and had bubbles racing up the sides of the glass. The t taste is amazing but I may be slightly biased. I am even more excited now to wait the extra week till I throw these in the fridge to cold condition in bottle just in time for the super bowl

image-3578580110.jpg

that looks good. after another 1-2 weeks the carb will be done, and they'll be great. your own beers are always SO much better than sos ( sh.. off the shelf... store-bought )

Sounds awesome!

I personally like the one week conditioned beers. Very different in flavor then when it's fully conditioned.

I'm brewing my first batch where I'll follow the 3 week primary rule just to see how it goes.

Back