One more Eugene Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natas

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just registered. I'm in Eugene, OR. Been brewing for 16 years. I've brewed all kinds of styles, but prefer the Belgians. I'm also the president of the local homebrew club. Looking forward to kabitzing with you all.

Cheers!

Welcome to HBT, look forward to many more posts as you share your 16 years of knowledge. :mug:

Welcome! I was in Eugene last weekend. Is Willamette St. homebrew still there? I bought my starter kit there in '93.

HiYa All,

Yes, Willamette Homebrew is still there. It's called Valley Vintner & Homebrew now, but it's still the "Willameete street store" to me.

Yes, you should try to get to our meeting. It's coming up this Monday, 25Aug. check out our website for more details. www.cascade-brewers.com

Hi Don, no real problems to speak of from the weekend. Doing just fine. A few of us hit Block 15, in Corvallis, on the way back to Eugene. Very good beers there. Good hanging with you.

Cheers!!

Hey Nate I was wondering if you were on here. Welcome. BTW Im Randy, the new guy in town that conacted you a week or so ago.

We are growing into quite a group on here, Oregonians that is. You know we all need to get together at some point.

Hi Randy. you making to the meeting on Monday?

Yes, you're right that Oregonian brewers should get together. There is the Hop Madness fest this coming Labor day weekend. THat's a really good venue to see what everyone is up to in the area. We've even had people from all over the country in past years.
Should try to get there if you can.

www.hopmadness.com

Hi Randy. you making to the meeting on Monday?

Yes, you're right that Oregonian brewers should get together. There is the Hop Madness fest this coming Labor day weekend. THat's a really good venue to see what everyone is up to in the area. We've even had people from all over the country in past years.
Should try to get there if you can.

www.hopmadness.com

You bet! Wish I could bring some HB, but I started it last week, she's still cooking away in the bath tub.

Back