Olive Nation Extract Additions Ratios

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pawleysplayr

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For you seltzer makers out there that use the Olive Nation extracts.....
Would you mind sharing any specific flavors (or combos) and their addition rates that you like?
I have purchased several flavors and am curious what others are doing.

Via past email from Olivenation:

"In regards to a starting ratio, we typically recommend between 3oz and 4oz for every five gallons of seltzer that you would be looking to flavor."

Gotta get some in the bottle for wife.....
Maybe will start on the lower end with 3 - 2 gallon batches (I have about 13-14 gallons settling now):::

Batch 1
Peach/Mango 14/28 mL

Batch 2
Banana/Watermelon 14/28 mL

Batch 3
Pomegranate/Juniper 30/12 mL

******Corrected to actual additions

Last edited:
Via past email from Olivenation:

"In regards to a starting ratio, we typically recommend between 3oz and 4oz for every five gallons of seltzer that you would be looking to flavor."

Gotta get some in the bottle for wife.....
Maybe will start on the lower end with 3 - 2 gallon batches (I have about 13-14 gallons settling now):::

Batch 1
Peach/Mango 14/28 mL

Batch 2
Banana/Watermelon 14/28 mL

Batch 3
Pomegranate/Juniper 30/12 mL

******Corrected to actual additions
How did these ratios work out? I have 5 gallons finishing up and was searching this. I have pineapple, blueberry, and blood orange flavors. Was going to do a whole 5 gallon batch and not split up.

We are slowly refining based on my wife's preference's as she is the only real consumer (I will admit the Pom/Juniper is pretty dang tasty).
Last 2 gallon batch ratios were for about ::

Batch 1
Watermelon/Banana 15/45 mL - the banana gets lost over time and she likes it a little more prominent

Batch 2
Peach/Mango 15/30 mL - have to be carefule with the peach or it will take over

Batch 3
Black Cherry 45 mL - she really likes this one over the regular cherry.

Still evolving but hope this helps.

Back