• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Old Grain. 150# or so.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad coffee

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not going to be able to brew with this grain anytime soon. It's sitting in my storage locker, and the tupperware bins are starting to crack. So rather than have a bunch of grain on the floor of my locker, I figured I'd trade it for some homebrew.

Most of the base grains are from a group buy in 2008, so I wouldn't use for contest beers. The last time I brewed (a year ago) they were fine, just not quite fresh. I was going to use them to tune my new E-Brewery, but that's on hold as well.

All the other grains have been bought over the last few years.

Below is a possible list of what I have. I can't remember if the spreadsheet got updated after my last brew day.

The DME and the corn sugar are in double 1 gallon ziplocks. I think there's 3 or 4 of each.

Pick up in the Bronx, right by the Bruckner expressway. IF I've met you before and you promise to pick it up on Friday, you can pick it up on the upper east side.

All I ask in return for the grain is some homebrew. (except Pilsners. Can't stand them. . .)

Cheers,
B

(here's the list)
Belgain Aromatic 1
Belgian biscuit 1
Black malt 2
Cara Munich 1.75
cara munich 2 1.1
Cara Red 0.4
Chocolate 1.25
Chocolate Wheat 0.3
Coffee 1.88