Oklahoma Brewer Here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cossi

Reaction score
Well after lurking for quite some time, I finally signed up. I just got into this whole homebrewing thing, and have 1 batch aging (2weeks left) it is a creamy smoked amber ale, one batch in primary (Deseree Cream Ale) and one in secondary (Pumpkin Ale). I love beer (in the words of Tom T Hall), and brewing my own just makes it that much better. I haven't even gotten to taste my own yet, but just the brewing process is so much fun, and the creativity you can use in coming up with your own twists on good recipes. I have 3 more recipe kits on their way to me from Austin, and they will be my summer beers (wit, American Ale, Irish Red).

Great site you have here!

We recently had a pub open up locally, that is owned by some friends of mine. They have 122 different beers, and only 6 of them are the domestic 'piss beers'. They have pretty well spoiled me on anything other than a good flavorful beer. Bud, Coors, etc, they really don't have much flavor, and especially now that i have started brewing, I can pick up and taste the different flavors in beer, and smell the hops, and have gotten to where I can truly enjoy the finest beverage on earth.

Back