Official Untappd Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You shut your whore mouth! I wear my untappd badge sash every time I go to the beer bar so all the cicerones know what's up.

They see my "founders hangouts" badge, they hatin'
Look, just because I called it a joke doesn't mean that I didn't sew that ****er onto my official Untappd Badge Vest.

Crafty Bastard in Knoxville has a mind-blowingly good NA ginger ale they make onsite. A couple actually; how about mango curry ginger ale? But it didn't show up in their list last time I looked. Help?

Crafty Bastard in Knoxville has a mind-blowingly good NA ginger ale they make onsite. A couple actually; how about mango curry ginger ale? But it didn't show up in their list last time I looked. Help?
IIRC NA non-beers aren't allowed. Ask on the main help forum, though, since everything moved to slack I'm way out of date.

Does anyone else use the group feature? I've created a group for my closest friends so I don't lose track of what they're checking in, but my group feed hasn't updated since Thursday night, while the rest of Untappd is the same as always.

I learned today that Marto Brewing in IA is a top 50 brewery. How can this be since they aren't actually a brewery? They do scaled up homebrew and "distribute" to friends. They might maybe open in 2018. Maybe. Seems like this list is pretty easy to skew. stupac2

I learned today that Marto Brewing in IA is a top 50 brewery. How can this be since they aren't actually a brewery? They do scaled up homebrew and "distribute" to friends. They might maybe open in 2018. Maybe. Seems like this list is pretty easy to skew. stupac2
I don't know **** any more, and I never paid attention to those lists. Somewhere on the help site it explains how they're calculated, I think it's just an average of all their beer's ratings.

Anyone access Untappd on a desktop lately? Are they just letting that die, slowly? "Toasts" don't work and pretty much anything you click on takes you to an error page. Kind of annoying

Anyone access Untappd on a desktop lately? Are they just letting that die, slowly? "Toasts" don't work and pretty much anything you click on takes you to an error page. Kind of annoying
Just tested right now and toasting works fine for me. I use the desktop site semi-regularly for looking stuff up and never noticed problems. If you report the issue on their support forum you should get a response pretty quickly.

Just tested right now and toasting works fine for me. I use the desktop site semi-regularly for looking stuff up and never noticed problems. If you report the issue on their support forum you should get a response pretty quickly.
Yeah the "toasts" work, for like a minute and dissapear... No?

Is there any way to suggest merging beers aside from the merge functionality on the website? There are a few Modern Times variants that could (should) be cleaned up - they're not obvious just based on how people named them when creating the beers on Untappd, and without any way to explain the details, the merge requests I submitted seem to have been declined.

Is there any way to suggest merging beers aside from the merge functionality on the website? There are a few Modern Times variants that could (should) be cleaned up - they're not obvious just based on how people named them when creating the beers on Untappd, and without any way to explain the details, the merge requests I submitted seem to have been declined.

Are you a god?

Please someone get that reference.

I think the duplicate suggestion feature is the only way to do it within the App. If it really bugs you ask them on Twitter, they're pretty good at responding to people.

Are you a god?

Please someone get that reference.
giphy.gif

You could try this: https://help.untappd.com/support/tickets/new

Hello! I have had a ticket open trying to get my wedding beer changed on Untappd for around 2 months with no success. Any ideas on how long these things take?

Hello! I have had a ticket open trying to get my wedding beer changed on Untappd for around 2 months with no success. Any ideas on how long these things take?

They're normally way faster than that. I've noticed if I give them a link to extra info backing up my claim it helps.

It probably got lost in the shuffle. Link the beer and tell me what you want changed and I'll just do it.
Thank you! Stupid drunk wedding guests.
Powerful People Fro the Island of Thr Apricot Tree Forager Brewery on Untappd
http://untp.beer/wG46

Should read:
Powerful People from the Island of the Apricot Tree

A collaboration with Forager Brewery and Joe Wells brewed for the wedding of Dietrich and Lindsey. Apricot saison aged in oak barrels.

I figure it has something to do with adding more features behind a pay wall. Gotta keep finding ways to monetize the platform and make it enticing to users.

Hopefully it is not adding trading to the platform (which wouldn't surprise me since you can message people). That can stay away.

I was wondering if the lineup was enticing for locals. Guessing Modern Times and Weld Werks are the only out of distribution breweries currently announced?

Not enticing at all. It's mostly local breweries(some of which are very good), but they aren't going to bring anything that moves the needle. Weldwerks makes it out to festivals here relatively often because they are from NC and Modem Tones has sent sporadic shipments to the area. It's pretty much a copycat brewery list to Raleigh Rare fest which happened about a month ago.

Back