Official 2009 Pay it Forward Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm.... bump = "I want free stuff!" right?

don't expect much else until after Christmas when everyone gets upgrades :)

maybe instead of bumping, you could put the thread back up to the top by offering something up?

dont give a way stuff you need,... this is a good place to give up stuff u no longer need. like exces specialty hops... and 5th hydrometers!

Seems you have to live on this site before you can get anything.
Just starting up, there has been a few things that would have been great...but only being on twice a day makes your chances a little small......

Hopefully after x-mas it will pick back up again :mug:

Why is it that this is an annual thread rather than just an everlasting sticky?

Not to disappoint the lurking freeloaders hitting refresh every 2 minutes...
I finally finished assembling my tap handles, so I have 3 of the generic black plastic handles to offer. Hopefully someone is on the fence about a kegging setup and this will save them a few bucks and help make the decision easier. I can split them up if one person can't use all 3. I'm on a business trip right now but can send them out next week.

Just started trying to make my own tap handles.
2 months ago i would have been like a kid in a candy store to have 3 more black handles.

Someone will enjoy um :) They actully look and work great... Wife put the label maker to work one night and made labels for the handles for the differnt types of beer.
Just an idea :mug:

Why is it that this is an annual thread rather than just an everlasting sticky?

Not to disappoint the lurking freeloaders hitting refresh every 2 minutes...
I finally finished assembling my tap handles, so I have 3 of the generic black plastic handles to offer. Hopefully someone is on the fence about a kegging setup and this will save them a few bucks and help make the decision easier. I can split them up if one person can't use all 3. I'm on a business trip right now but can send them out next week.

PM sent.....................

Thanks to the 4way SS "T" I recieved from here, I have a plastic 3 way barbed "T" available. I had 1/4"ID hose on it but I believe it is a 3/8" T

Free to someone who can use it.

Thanks to the 4way SS "T" I recieved from here, I have a plastic 3 way barbed "T" available. I had 1/4"ID hose on it but I believe it is a 3/8" T

Free to someone who can use it.

If that was a 4-way "T" then it must have been a lower-case "t" then. :fro:

Due to a gap in brewing and a lack of bookshelves (both since fixed), I just realized I have extra copies of:

Dave Miller's Homebrewing Guide Gone - DocRobinson
Clone Brews - Tess and Mark Szamatulski Gone - mnadamn

Both are in great shape. And, in the spirit of Yooper's original post, 1 per person.

I've also got way too many rice hulls (couldn't resist buying a full bag at North Country Malt) - but shipping would cost more than they're worth. If you're in the Central VT (Sugarbush/Waterbury area) and want to stop by to pick up a few pounds, PM me.

Due to a gap in brewing and a lack of bookshelves (both since fixed), I just realized I have extra copies of:

Dave Miller's Homebrewing Guide Gone - DocRobinson
Clone Brews - Tess and Mark Szamatulski Gone - mnadamn

Both are in great shape. And, in the spirit of Yooper's original post, 1 per person.

I've also got way too many rice hulls (couldn't resist buying a full bag at North Country Malt) - but shipping would cost more than they're worth. If you're in the Central VT (Sugarbush/Waterbury area) and want to stop by to pick up a few pounds, PM me.

I'll happily take the books!

I have 5 12volt processor cooling fans for 5 people. They measure approximately 3.25" x 3.25" x .75". AVC Model DA0802020B12UPS03.
www.avc.com.tw

Gone- to:
1 apologeticus
2 lucasszy
3 Jenks829
4 Pete79
5 IrregularPulse

Fans are in the mail (12/17)

DSC00357.jpg

Hey - just cleaning out some stuff, and I realized that I have an el cheapo 5-gallon pot if anyone wants it. I should note that it's really thin, and would probably dent if you dropped it on something sharp (or even squeezed it too hard), but if you were careful you could probably do partial boils or small batches in it. Or even use it for heating up sparge water. I haven't ever used it, so I can't speak to how well it works, but if you want it, just lemme know!

GONE - to LazyPBar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back