Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the most foolish rash statement of all time. LMFAO hahaha!!!
I don’t think its too early to wonder if the Pats can string back to back undefeated seasons together between this year and next year.

You figure this season is in the bag and then it’s not like they’re losing anyone this off season

Brady definitely did not look great tonight. That said, no one should count out that organization as long as Belichick is there. You can't expect them to be this godawful in the future.

Brady definitely did not look great tonight. That said, no one should count out that organization as long as Belichick is there. You can't expect them to be this godawful in the future.

They’re done for a year or two. No way Brady comes back and McDaniels is gone. They’ll start from scratch on the offensive with a decent base for D.

Meh... what can you do... 19 fckuing years was a helluva run. Best ever in NFL history. How upset can Pats fans really be?

You can’t go undefeated unless you win the first five.

I don’t think its too early to wonder if the Pats can string back to back undefeated seasons together between this year and next year.

You figure this season is in the bag and then it’s not like they’re losing anyone this off season

... can still win a 7th Super Bowl and make the rest of the league ya btchi.

A small sample of Cape's posts that have aged nicely.

A small sample of Cape's posts that have aged nicely.

Oh you mean my trash talk posts.... on the trash talk thread.. didn’t actually come to fruition you fkcuibg clown?

You got me good... I need to now wallow in the sorrow of six super bowl rings and 20 years of my team kicking the bag out of the league but you got me... my trash talk posts didnt pan out.

It’s painful how much you suck and how much everything you post sucks. It literally sucked half the life out of this thread this season.

Retire or play for another team?

He’s done.

McDaniels has three HC interviews. He’s gone. So Brady is gonna come back next year and start all over with a new OC? He’s 103 years old.

Not only that but even if he wants to come back... someone needs to sign him. If the Pats were gonna sign him short term, it would have been done already.

He’s done.

Oh you mean my trash talk posts.... on the trash talk thread.. didn’t actually come to fruition you fkcuibg clown?

You got me good... I need to now wallow in the sorrow of six super bowl rings and 20 years of my team kicking the bag out of the league but you got me... my trash talk posts didnt pan out.

It’s painful how much you suck and how much everything you post sucks. It literally sucked half the life out of this thread this season.

Meh, at least 2/3rds of the life of this thread. Half is far too generous...

I think it's time to start reporting him... if you can't get the gist and you've been notified then it's clearly a troll. Trolling is against the rules I've been told

tb.jpg
This guy has 10 times better chance of playing next year.
ck.jpg
Than this guy has of ever playing again.

Upside, Patriots missing the big game means I can host a Super Bowl party for people I know who do not like or understand football. So you guys in this thread can PM me if you are interested.

Back